Music

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Zephyr(imported)

Re: Music

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

...Let there be life.

Anyway, I was suprised to find that there was no thread discussing music at all here. So that's what this topic is for! What kind of music do you like to listen to? What is your favourite genre, your favourite band, your favourite song? Do you play an instrument or write/compose songs? What are you listening to now?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Outside of video game music, I hardly listen to much. Weird, but true. If I had to pick my favorite genre of music, though, it'd either be new age or techno.
Seike(imported)

Post by Seike(imported) »

I listen to mostly wordless songs since I do know the effects of what listening to music does on people.

As far as the Genre of songs I listen to...
Ambient
Electronica
Euro
Drum N' Bass
Dance
Happy Hardcore
Techno
Techno Hardcore
Trance
World Fusion
New Age
ect. with the exception of Urban beats. I really do dislike Urban songs.

Some of my favorite musical artist can only be found on the net, like....
Silverline who is now Audix
SLUG Productions
DJ Triplestar
Alchemystic
Ethnosphere Music Project
rebuilder
Fox Amoore
and so many other net musicians....

for professional music I listen to Christian music, like Jeff Deyo - Unveil for worded songs (also please respect the Jeff Deyo and buy the song from itunes or his CD, support the true artist).... Other professional artist I listen to are like the Yoshida Brothers - Rising, Wordless but still awesome.

I just really do dislike urban though, rap, hip hop, trip hop, just anything urban I pretty much don't listen to....

Also the reason why I have a song on the net is because I know I'm not going to keep the computer I am on now for long (I also dispise itunes, it gets in my way more then it helps me listen to music, so I don't have it).... I'm going to get a new one in less then a year from now anyways. If you like Unveil, please buy the song legally...
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

For me, I like:

Rock/Alternative
Pop
Video game music (lol.)
Powerful music (usually it's the orchestral ones)
Classical (ahh those classics. no one likes them anymore :()
The songs that the band I'm in plays (haha)

Yeah I'm weird.

Oh yah, and I play the clarinet. Had like 5 years of experience of band as a CCA, but I'm still damn lousy.
M3FTW(imported)

Post by M3FTW(imported) »

I like a lot of weird stuff:

Metal
Alternative
Ska
Indie
Electronica
Punk
Video Game music
Classical

Weird combinations. I don't listen to classical that much, but occasionally, I like listening to it. And Milnivri, listening to Video Game music isn't strange anymore, as it seems to be getting better (and less synthetic).

I've played French Horn for 5 years, played piano for 2 or 3, and learned next to nothing on guitar.
Space(imported)

Post by Space(imported) »

Dance, trance, techno, lento violento, hardstyle, scouse, hardcore, italo... same goes for mixing these.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Pop
J-Pop (Betcha did'nt see that coming! LOL! :D )
Pretty much anything by Greenday or Simple Plan(Betcha REALLY din'nt see that coming! :lol: :ph43r: )

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
JONAS BROTHERS!!!
ADAM LAMBERT!!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And being a Lolita in training (I really don't have any of the clothes, but that's gonna change!) I have developed a taste for classical.

I love anime music, right now I LOVE ~Lotta Love~ from Shugo Chara! :D

I am a very strange lolita I know! ~Nya!~
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

This looks to be a reasonable topic to revive.

As for my taste in music?