Instruction manual scans.

Discuss the Bugsite games here.
Kimbles(imported)

Re: Instruction manual scans.

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

...I figured I'd scan the manual for you guys to see, since I kind of doubt any of you really plan on buying it in japanese. ;_;...
I think it's the most stylish manual of all of the smilesoft games, plus it seems to have the most useful information... 's a shame it's not in english. D: At least the art is nice...

The scans are of the beta version manual, which seems to be exactly the same as the alpha one besides the cover and a note on the first page. *nod* They've been resized, but I still have the originals. :D
Front cover
Warnings/Page 1
Page 2-3
Page 4-5
Page 6-7
Page 8-9
Page 10-11
Page 12-13
Page 14-15
Page 16-17
Page 18-19
Page 20-21
Page 22-23
Page 24-25
Back cover

I also got some scans of the Telefang 2 card it comes with. It kind of cut off the edges though, so I might try again later. :/ It's credit card-sized.
Front
Back

That's all. XD I'll probably scan the manuals for the other games too, since physical copies of them are getting kind of rare... We own all of the games except for Dino Device 2, so might as well. XD I'll probably do telefang 1 next. *nod*
Seike(imported)

Re: Instruction manual scans.

Post by Seike(imported) »

you have a very nice scanner.... and also thanks for the scans, now I have a bugsite manual to play the game with! :D