Re: Look what I found

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

I found some things on the net.

I also found this:
http://www.7andy.jp/books/detail/-/accd/07096981

Anyone care to place a bid.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Holy crap! Whoever buys that can you do scans.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD Aw man, I kind of wanted those action figures, but it looks like they're sold out everywhere on the internet now... And I wouldn't about that T2 player's guide, since it's unlikely that the site ships outside japan and it can be found for much cheaper on other sites anyway...>_< I have a copy coming in the mail now, so I'll see what I can do about scans when it arrives. ):
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote: XD Aw man, I kind of wanted those action figures, but it looks like they're sold out everywhere on the internet now... And I wouldn't about that T2 player's guide, since it's unlikely that the site ships outside japan and it can be found for much cheaper on other sites anyway...>_< I have a copy coming in the mail now, so I'll see what I can do about scans when it arrives. ):
What about the one for Telefang 1?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Someone really needs to scan the Telefang and Telefang 2 manga.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote: Someone really needs to scan the Telefang and Telefang 2 manga.
Didn't Seike or Kimbles say he was going to do something about that.
Seike(imported)

Post by Seike(imported) »

If I had my tablet I could clean the manga, but as far as scanning it... I can't do it without a copy. I could possibly even get the book disassemble and scanned at work, I know at my job we can make custom books, so I might as well ask if they can disassemble them too. I being a clerk has it quirks.

Anyways, if I get my tablet soon I'll clean the manga. However it will take me a while to clean since I do have work... Building an art media computer is a pain
Kid Sonic(imported)

Seike wrote: If I had my tablet I could clean the manga, but as far as scanning it... I can't do it without a copy. I could possibly even get the book disassemble and scanned at work, I know at my job we can make custom books, so I might as well ask if they can disassemble them too. I being a clerk has it quirks.

Anyways, if I get my tablet soon I'll clean the manga. However it will take me a while to clean since I do have work... Building an art media computer is a pain
Then you deserve big kudos.