Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Re: Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Does anyone play this? It's really good and funny.
bucketheadj(imported)

Post by bucketheadj(imported) »

yeah i played it it was an awesome game better than most gba games but a little easy considering the mazes and stuff.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I loved it. The one complaint I had though was, once you beat it, you can't backtrack x__x
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

RacieB wrote: I loved it. The one complaint I had though was, once you beat it, you can't backtrack x__x
Yes,i hate that too.
When i beat the game,i must start all over!!
I can't even walk around!!
M3FTW(imported)

Post by M3FTW(imported) »

Easily one of the better GBA games. I loved it, and it was my first GBA game too (yeah, I didn't have one for a LONG time), and I've played through it a good deal of times. I'd play it right now, if my DS and GBA weren't... faulty. Seriously though, one of my better purchases. Too bad the sequal was so short, and not NEARLY as good as this one. Nonetheless, wasn't a halfbad sequal. And now I've gotten really off-topic. :rolleyes: Sorry XD
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Yeah, it was a good game. All (or most) the Mario RPGs were way better than the other games, especially this and Paper Mario xD but yea the only sad thing that it ends with a "THE END", like Telefang too.
M3FTW(imported)

Post by M3FTW(imported) »

I really never got why the Mario RPG games were so much better than the sidescroller video games. Not that I'm complaining... I just guess the video game law of spin offs isn't applicative here. Honestly though, I kinda think that Superstar Saga was a tad better than Paper Mario. There was a lot to do, plus the fact that the game was portable (trust me, sometimes a game saves itself by being portable, even the highly reknowned portable ones) made the game VERY worthwhile. I'm still not sure how many times I've played it through, but I've still had a LOT a fun playing it over and over and over again. Plus, the music was good, even if there were only five or so songs for battles. Surprisingly, there ARE people who haven't played this game at all, and if you're one of them, I HIGHLY suggest playing this game, even if you aren't a Mario fan.