Re: Telefang 2 Denjuu Sprites

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Here are sprites of all the new Denjuu in Telefang 2:

andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tulunk_Village...=271&st=0&#last

I said I would do this and I did it yesterday, in fact I stayed up until 12 on a working day to finish it. <_<

Unless I am mistaken in assuming that you ripped those, I would like 4-5 hours of my life back!
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tulunk_Village...=271&st=0&#last

I said I would do this and I did it yesterday, in fact I stayed up until 12 on a working day to finish it. <_<

Unless I am mistaken in assuming that you ripped those, I would like 4-5 hours of my life back!
Well believe it or not, I actually did rip those. It took me three days. I even saw a bunch of dragon-like Mikichan(s).

I'm sorry. I was toobusy rippings these, along with other things. To pay attention to the forums. I still appreciate your effort.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Andwhyisit's sprites are all seperate files, and have set dimensions on the blank space, so we'll probably use them for the wiki. *nod* This shows the order though, which is very helpful. XD

If you saw the Mikichan sprites, why didn't you rip them too? D:
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote: Andwhyisit's sprites are all seperate files, and have set dimensions on the blank space, so we'll probably use them for the wiki. *nod* This shows the order though, which is very helpful. XD

If you saw the Mikichan sprites, why didn't you rip them too? D:
Too many of them. They go from C7 to FF. They hardly appear on screen half the time and the sprites look really mangled up.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:Andwhyisit's sprites are all seperate files, and have set dimensions on the blank space, so we'll probably use them for the wiki. *nod* This shows the order though, which is very helpful. XD
Actually it is missing 40 T1 denjuu. Though if we can find out where they go then we will have them all in order.
Kimbles wrote:If you saw the Mikichan sprites, why didn't you rip them too? D:
The T2 mikichan is just the denjuu for C7 (last denjuu on the 8th row) repeated across C8-FF with broken palettes as far as I have seen.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kimbles wrote:Andwhyisit's sprites are all seperate files, and have set dimensions on the blank space, so we'll probably use them for the wiki. *nod* This shows the order though, which is very helpful. XD
Actually it is missing 40 T1 denjuu. Though if we can find out where they go then we will have them all in order.
Kimbles wrote:If you saw the Mikichan sprites, why didn't you rip them too? D:
The T2 mikichan is just the denjuu for C7 (last denjuu on the 8th row) repeated across C8-FF with broken palettes as far as I have seen.
Racie B. has all the T1 denjuu on her site, that's why I didn't bother on ripping them.

And is there a better sprite of C7?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:Racie B. has all the T1 denjuu on her site, that's why I didn't bother on ripping them.
Though can you give us the order of denjuu?
Kid Sonic wrote:And is there a better sprite of C7?
You have it. C7 is the very last denjuu on the eighth row in your first post. The mikichan entries go from C8 to FF (not C7 to FF).
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:Racie B. has all the T1 denjuu on her site, that's why I didn't bother on ripping them.
Though can you give us the order of denjuu?
Kid Sonic wrote:And is there a better sprite of C7?
You have it. C7 is the very last denjuu on the eighth row in your first post. The mikichan entries go from C8 to FF (not C7 to FF).
It's the same order as on her site. But this list should help you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/565825/31708