What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:
Zephyr wrote: The world is round, Kid Sonic.

Anyways, I just recently worked some more on Telefang 2-styled sprites for my character and related evos. It's a very interesting spriting style, and I'm just learning the basics of it. :3 I'll post them when I'm done.
Uh, yeah. I know that.

Wait-

Are you saying he's on the other side of the world?
No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Haha! Lol!

Well it's literally nearing the end of the year.. lol. We don't get summer holidays (there's no seasons here anyway)

Anyway off-topic...
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:
Zephyr wrote: The world is round, Kid Sonic.

Anyways, I just recently worked some more on Telefang 2-styled sprites for my character and related evos. It's a very interesting spriting style, and I'm just learning the basics of it. :3 I'll post them when I'm done.
Uh, yeah. I know that.

Wait-

Are you saying he's on the other side of the world?
No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Can it!
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:
andwhyisit wrote: No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Can it!
That was meant as a joke. I was saying that he wasn't on the other side of the world but that you were, which is basically the same thing (and it being the same thing was the joke).

You are being waaay too serious and negative about everything.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:
andwhyisit wrote: No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Can it!
That was meant as a joke. I was saying that he wasn't on the other side of the world but that you were, which is basically the same thing (and it being the same thing was the joke).

You are being waaay too serious and negative about everything.
It's hard to keep an upbeat disposition when no one respects you.

And all I said was can it.

Neverless, getting back to the topic.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote: It's hard to keep an upbeat disposition when no one respects you.

Where in all of that was there any disrespect? Except for you not getting a joke, interpreting it as an insult (you do that alot actually), and telling me to "can it". Why do you force the notion that everyone hates you or something?

R.I.P. Other Side of World Joke 2008-2008
"Brutally murdered by Kid Sonic"
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Moreover, I guess andwhyisit is on the other side of the world (not your side), so it's like a response from where he is. And yes, andwhyisit has a point.

And really back to the topic.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote: It's hard to keep an upbeat disposition when no one respects you.

Where in all of that was there any disrespect? Except for you not getting a joke, interpreting it as an insult (you do that alot actually), and telling me to "can it". Why do you force the notion that everyone hates you or something?

R.I.P. Other Side of World Joke 2008-2008
"Brutally murdered by Kid Sonic"
It had to be done. :ph43r:

Well let's hear from everyone else.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

...Uh. So I finished those sprites that I was talking about. =D Posting it here before Deviantart~ I even ripped the t2 infoboxes sorta... you know, from the dex? Pity I didn't have the font, otherwise I could have made it look even more authentic... Anyhow:

Zephyr's my character, and technically she's a Pokemon (a mix of Plusle and Articuno) but she sort of tends to gravitate from that. xD; The basic-stage sprites are old, and I had intended to finish this for a long time but basically only got around to doing it very recently. Obviously her design has changed somewhat transitioning from Pokemon to Denjuu. xD; You guys like it? Mod evo 1 has guns on its back and Mod 2 looks nothing like the rest of the line, but ah well. xD
Kid Sonic(imported)

Zephyr wrote: ...Uh. So I finished those sprites that I was talking about. =D Posting it here before Deviantart~ I even ripped the t2 infoboxes sorta... you know, from the dex? Pity I didn't have the font, otherwise I could have made it look even more authentic... Anyhow:

Zephyr's my character, and technically she's a Pokemon (a mix of Plusle and Articuno) but she sort of tends to gravitate from that. xD; The basic-stage sprites are old, and I had intended to finish this for a long time but basically only got around to doing it very recently. Obviously her design has changed somewhat transitioning from Pokemon to Denjuu. xD; You guys like it? Mod evo 1 has guns on its back and Mod 2 looks nothing like the rest of the line, but ah well. xD
You know, T2 is missing a few exclusive legendaries(other than Diablos), maybe you could maybe make some.

-two box denjuu
-three set legendaries
-A runner
-one that you can't get in the game.