Lexus GS350 AC not cold enough, anyone know a good shop in Khalifa City?
-
bradleydiaz
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:50 pm
Lexus GS350 AC not cold enough, anyone know a good shop in Khalifa City?
My 2016 GS350's AC has been underperforming for a few weeks now. It blows cool but not cold enough to actually feel comfortable, especially when the car has been sitting in the sun. I had it regassed about eighteen months ago and it was fine until recently, so I suspect there's a slow leak somewhere. I live in Khalifa City and I've seen a Professional Lexus service garage in Khalifa City mentioned a couple of times, so I'm thinking of taking it there. But before I book, has anyone had AC issues on their Lexus and what did it turn out to be? Evaporator, condenser, compressor? And roughly what should I expect to pay for a proper leak test and repair? I don't want to keep regassing it every year if there's a fixable leak.