The complete map of Kamishino Relic.

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
Blaziken257

Re: The complete map of Kamishino Relic.

Post by Blaziken257 »

Here's a project that I started over half a year ago, and finally finished it a day ago or two. It's a map of Kamishino Relic, the most complicated maze in any video game that I've seen. Yes, it's even more confusing than any maze in the first Telefang game! That's why I took the time to map it out.

Here's a link (beware, there are three large images):

http://www.freewebs.com/blaziken257/Telefa.../map_relic.html

I labeled switches and the doors they open with yellow letters, and staircases with white letters. I also made the staircases clickable -- click one, and it'll take you to the appropriate floor. I made switches clickable, where it will take you to the floor of the door they open. If you click on a staircase that exits you out of the map, you'll be linked to a map of the desert area.

Oh, and I also labeled the staircases and switches sequentially so that you can get through the maze fairly quickly. It's probably not the fastest route, but with the path I laid out, you only need to visit each color-coded section only once, so it's good enough.

This page should help you get through this maze. If there's anything you'd like me to improve about this page, please let me know!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Hahaha nice, I hated that place SO MUCH.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

This will come in handy I guess.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Hahaha nice work ;)
Sukori(imported)

Post by Sukori(imported) »

*whistles*

Dang, nice job. That must have been incredibly frustrating (i'd give up within a few minutes xD)
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

It must've taken you quite a few days (like i'm doing with the giant T1 Denju world map).
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

It took me about 20 hours total to do. Yes, you're reading that right. Maybe even more.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Reminds me of when I made the map of BoF2's overworld. Every single screenshot (of the hundreds I had to produce) had to be at the exact same time of day! I wasted days on that one. Explains why I never built another map after that.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

You did a great job, Blaziken.
wrote:It must've taken you quite a few days (like i'm doing with the giant T1 Denju world map).
I'm doing that >:(