Re: Official Telefang Denjuu Images

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Kimbles wrote: Well, stuff like mspaint sucks massively when it comes to gifs and jpegs. :/ It is possible to make jpegs look awesome with fireworks and photoshop, so that's more what I was thinking... Gif is alright, but I worry about the colour limit making some stuff look grainy. :/

...I appreciate the effort you put into this, but please be aware that, because your pictures were badly jpeged, they will probably be replaced even if you upload them now... ): We know where to find the pictures on RacieB's or the official Telefang sites, so worse quality versions are kind of... not needed. >_<
I don'[t mind them being replaced by better resolution images. Just as long as the official pics are there. I'm just doing this for Wikifang's sake.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote: Well I was wondering if andwhyisit is going to recolour those Denjuu already with official pics? Or is both versions going to be uploaded?

I think it'll be best to keep the originals.
If it has an officially coloured pic then it won't be coloured by me.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

What images are you recoloring anyway? GBC/GBA sprites, or official-style images?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote: What images are you recoloring anyway? GBC/GBA sprites, or official-style images?
Official-style images like the above. Though I haven't done much towards it of late. I need more hours in my days of late than I actually have. :blink:
Kid Sonic(imported)

Some more:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kid Sonic(imported)

Two more: