brings back memories!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Sookan(imported)

Re: brings back memories!

Post by Sookan(imported) »

hey guys.

like everyone else here, i'm a fan of KDT, and have my own set of stories about how i was introduced to it. but i see there's a thread for those, which i'll be heading off to later.

so, some points.
i draw! for all interested. i'm more of a spriter, you'll find most of my work to be pixelled. i did in fact discover this forum through RacieB's DA and site. i note she's posted here today, nice to see this is a long-living community!

i pretty much love all monster-collecting games. i've played every digimon game for the psx/handhelds, and all the handheld pokémon games. not forgetting most of the monster rancher series. i like too many games to properly list, but if a topic comes up i'll post in it.

i like anime. i guess my favourites are, in no order, goldenboy, code geass, sailor moon, digimon adventure 01 & 02(the dub, sorry but my childhood cannot lie), wolf's rain, fruits basket, kino no tabi, moyashimon, the first season of yugioh & its intro, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, ginga nagereboshi gin & ginga densetsu weed, massugu ni ikou, ghost in the shell... and more.

i should really stop signing up to places and listing my interests where i'm using the name "sookan". someone's gonna catch on ;_;.

off to post the story of my telefang life.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hi there!

Thanks for registering! I'll make sure to read your story. Have some curry and enjoy your time on this forum! ^__^
jonic the hedgehog(imported)

Post by jonic the hedgehog(imported) »

hey im Jonic Jonic the hedgehog (puts thumb up) welcome to tulunk village have a lot of fun and curry ;)
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Welcome ^^
Your pixel art is beyond awesome. I'm totally watching you 8D
I love doing pixel art but I suck at it :<
I love monster games too :D
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Welcome to Tulunk Village! Glad to see you here!