Undo a Mod Evolution...s

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
swampert22(imported)

Re: Undo a Mod Evolution...s

Post by swampert22(imported) »

I have been playing through the Pokémon Jade game that I recently bought of eBay for £10. Not a bad find, seeing as the other one on there was listed for £24!

My question is can you undo a mod evolution? I mod-evolved Funblade into Fungeist using a Bazooka but when he got to level 40, he didn't evolve as Funblade would into Funmachine. Any ideas, or am I stuck with Fungeist forever :(
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

You can't undo any evolution, including modification one, unforently ):
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

In this game, you can't reverse mod evolutions. You can in Telefang 2, though. And yes, you are stuck with Fungeist unless you start a new game.

And out of all the final forms of Fungus, Fungiest is the worst in terms of stats as well, particularly HP. At level 99, Fungeist's HP reaches 185, while Funboost's is 234 and Fungwar's is 236. And at level 99, Fungeist's total stats are 739, as opposed to 791 for Funboost or 855 for Fungwar. Though, it speed is only a few points off from Fungwar's, so that's not too bad.

I think mod evolved Denjuu sometimes have better movesets though... I'm not 100% sure about that though...
swampert22(imported)

Lol OK never mind. It is now at level 52 and seems quite powerful. I have plenty of other decent Denjuu though.

Of course if you're playing a ROM, you can use my tool to edit the evolutions and make your mod evolved denjuu evolve back into the natural stage!

Blaziken257, I corrected the bugs you found in the tool, does it now get your thumbs up? :lol:
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

The exp items still don't work right. It works better than before, though. But when I save, instead of making the bytes 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF, now it doesn't change anything at all.

Everything else is fine, though...

EDIT: I'm still having the bug where if you open the exp item window, close it, then open it again, it blanks everything out... but for some reason it only happens sometimes...
swampert22(imported)

Man. That has me stumped. I don't know why it doesn't work. Are you saying that it doesn't save any of the exp. item changes? It works fine for me :unsure:

I'll have to have another look :(