racieb.ggmedia expired?

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: racieb.ggmedia expired?

Post by andwhyisit »

Since you are back, do you want the site hosted? Or do you want to leave it for now?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Thank you so much for the offer, but I've actually got my own brand-new domain now; currently all that's there is a duplicate of my old site but I'm going to revamp all of the Telefang stuff (hopefully soon.) I've already started going around and replacing links with the new url, which is http://telefang.meowcorp.us
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote: currently all that's there is a duplicate of my old site but I'm going to revamp all of the Telefang stuff (hopefully soon.)
That reminds me. What happened to that site revamp I sent you a while back? Do you still have it?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Yes! I'm gonna use it, I still need to figure out how I'm going to rearrange content though (the way I've got it now is terribly out of date and I want to add a Telefang 2 section.)
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

You should add a page for the experience items, for one thing. Maybe you can merge it with the dex you have now. And for Telefang 2, you should add a list of Denjuu similar to the one you have for Telefang 1 (using this as a base, since it has some sprites and evolutions... Garm ripped all the other sprites I was missing). And maybe make some maps, though that might be tedious...