ANOTHER Pokémon Jade

Talk about bootleg games in this forum.
Blaziken257

Re: ANOTHER Pokémon Jade

Post by Blaziken257 »

When going on YouTube I found another pirated Pokémon game called "Pokémon Jade"... but it's not the one we all know and love. (It seems that pirates run out of ideas for names...) It's completely different from the Telefang Speed hack. And much worse. Instead of being a glitchy mistranslated hack of an awesome game, it's just bad to begin with. It's a mix of three other equally crappy hacks: Sonic 7, Pokémon Adventure, and Mewtwo Strikes Back. It starts with an intro consisting of pictures of Pokémon and characters from the anime (this is how it's similar to Mewtwo Strikes Back), and the gameplay looks like the horrible Pokémon Adventure game. It's unplayable as heck, and you'll find yourself losing lives like crazy.

Here's a video of it. This person couldn't even get very far in the first level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lyGkQ7JIKg

But at least it has Pokémon in it. And at least it doesn't crash after the (horrible) Game Over screen! But that's not saying much. But this game still sucks no matter what.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: ANOTHER Pokémon Jade

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

I had that once before some kid stole it AND my gameboy sp with my sailor moon skin! It's hard and the music might as well be from hell, it also had some game called pickachu land. It was one of those 20-in-1 games. I miss my gameboy man!! I STILL cannot find another skin like that one had! But I don't miss the games.