Pokemon Diamond (GBC)If anyone's intreseted

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: Pokemon Diamond (GBC)If anyone's intreseted

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

I highly doubt anyone is but here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Diamond-Gamebo...alenotsupported

I just thought I'd bring it up. Even though I'm sure everyone knows just how crappy it is.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Ouch. No overseas shipping. :(
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Sorry... Maybe someone here could buy it for you and ship it to you. Just a thought.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

That is extremely tempting, although in the past I've never seen a copy of Diamond end up going for under $50 x_o Actually, I wonder how long that auction will last, people sometimes search eBay for Diamond/Jade auctions just to bring them to the attention of the site so they'll be removed ¬_¬;
Sonic_Girl(imported)

I sold my jade and diamond on ebay. Never had a problem.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

RacieB wrote: That is extremely tempting, although in the past I've never seen a copy of Diamond end up going for under $50 x_o Actually, I wonder how long that auction will last, people sometimes search eBay for Diamond/Jade auctions just to bring them to the attention of the site so they'll be removed ¬_¬;
It does have a buy it now, I would honestly buy it, if I could take it apart and do the battery thing. If someone wants it, they better hurry, only 2 days left...
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Replacing the battery on a bootleg is WAY easier than replacing it on a real cart, because the bootlegs use these little clips that you can just pop it out of, and the real ones have it welded to the clip x_o I'm still trying to remove the battery in my legit copy of Power without breaking the clip or anything else in there, it's really difficult.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

RacieB wrote: Replacing the battery on a bootleg is WAY easier than replacing it on a real cart, because the bootlegs use these little clips that you can just pop it out of, and the real ones have it welded to the clip x_o I'm still trying to remove the battery in my legit copy of Power without breaking the clip or anything else in there, it's really difficult.
Dang... :( I wish I knew that before I sold them... I could've kept them! I don't know japanese unfortanatly, so they were my only way of playing telefang! Oh well, hopefully whoever bought them knew the battery thing.