Zapchu25's Telefang Revamp

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
Kimbles(imported)

Re: Zapchu25's Telefang Revamp

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Oh, cut it out. :/ It's not like anyone is going to force you to play it, or even look at it for that matter. You're taking personal offense to this when you really shouldn't be... For some people, redesigning or re-styling something is a way of showing appreciation for it even when they enjoy the original, hence the existance of so much fanart like that. D: It's fine if you disagree with that, but there's no reason to try to stop them from doing it...

Anyway, for the record I wouldn't have Nigella as my partner, but that has more to do with the fact that it only has 3 attacks and doesn't evolve, so it isn't really worth using regardless of the design. D: I think it's pretty charming actually, it's a spiked ball no limbs and it's favourite thing in the world is archery. XD Awww.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

I think you're slightly overreacting. Plus, how can you know the way Zapchu thinks?
On the other hand, I do think the Denjuu shouldn't be changed. I think they're fine the way they are. And I think other people do too. Zapchu, maybe you should make a poll.

See? I said it the nice way and it wasn't hard. (No offense)
Zapchu25(imported)

Post by Zapchu25(imported) »

wrote:This is where you completely lost me. I can't make heads or tails of this post and as far as I can see, it makes no sense whatsoever.
Sorry bromide, if you can't understand this part, than you can't really chastise any thing that I have said. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Calm down, if you don't want this to happen, than turn the other way. You don't have to play it. It's not official so it doesn't matter. If you have such a problem with this, than ignore it. Other people may actually have an open mind and want to see how it turns out.