Yo.

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Blizzardoom(imported)

Re: Yo.

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

Well...there isn't much to tell about me...(aside from the obvious) But I am, for the most part, one of guys who like to, "go with the flow" or however you say it. I've played and enjoyed a number of games from the GameBoy, most of ranging from mechanical menaces to tiny puffball creatures (think Megaman Legends [or medabots] and pokeymans.) But if there's one that was pretty memorable, it was this one (along with Dino device 1&2.) What made it so memorable you ask? well, it all stated at a place (or rather program) that a lot people call, "bittorrent". In those days, I was a lad who had just found the ever-so-famous VisualBoyAdvance emulator and...well, maybe you wouldn't want to hear another rant about some weirdos' back-in-the-day story. that is unless, You're actually interested in my long and boring story of how I found out about all of this. But for now, let's just say that I was wandering the big-bad web and a found few emulators, tried a few games, and whoop here I am. (I also had a real GBA, but I didn't use it much anymore on account of the inability to save anytime you like with some games, like the VBA can [*cough* pokemon *cough*.) ANYWAYS...
In short I'm just a guy that likes to reminisce about random stuff. :B

Yours truly~
Blizzardoom :fungus:
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Welcome to the Tulunk Village forums. I believe this is yours. ^_^
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hello and welcome to Tulunk Village!
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I actually find your random stuff interesting XD Feel free to say more in the How did YOU find out about Telefang? topic.

Also your avatar made Chrono Trigger music pop up in my head :D
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Welcome to Tulunk Village! I'm also willing to hear about your "random" stuff. Let me guess, did you discover it from playing the bootleg first?
Blizzardoom(imported)

wrote:Welcome to Tulunk Village! I'm also willing to hear about your "random" stuff. Let me guess, did you discover it from playing the bootleg first?
You got it! Well seeing as you are interested in my little story, I guess I'm off to the "How did YOU find out about Telefang? topic." Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D
wrote:Also your avatar made Chrono Trigger music pop up in my head :D
I loved the 2300 A.D. part of that game so much. xD Well, except for the mutants. they creeped me out a little. But then again, who wouldn't be with those looks?
wrote:Welcome to the Tulunk Village forums. I believe this is yours. ^_^
But I have to ask, what's the deal with the curry powder?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blizzardoom wrote:But I have to ask, what's the deal with the curry powder?
It's a tradition around here to offer curry to new members.
Blizzardoom(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Blizzardoom wrote:But I have to ask, what's the deal with the curry powder?
It's a tradition around here to offer curry to new members.
Ahh...! okay! I get it now. thanks a bunch for informing me! ^_^