Re: Illusion Of Gaia

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
Sora444(imported)

Post by Sora444(imported) »

I love this game, it may be a Zelda ripoff but its a good ripoff. Great Story Line, Great gameplay, and kick ass music. It was the only SNES game I only that was a Challage. :wub:
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Illusion of Time is awesome. :D
First SNES RPG I ever owned.

But I disagree with you, it is nothing like Zelda.
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

Your FACE is a Zelda Ripoff. >> (Whoa, necromancy)

It's like calling Telefang a PokeMon ripoff. Two COMPLETELY different game concepts, with completely different gameplay, just belonging to the same genre.

Illusion of Gaia/Time was honestly a rather weak game as far as I'm concerned. Oh, It had its moments, but if you knew what you're doing it could just get ridiculously easy. The multiple formes (lol, I've been corrupted by Nintendoe Englishe) of the main character, each with different abilities - were rather nifty, but the plotline felt like a huge drag to me...

But, IoG has one huge strong point, it is a predecessor to one of the best damn games that ever existed on the SNES or otherwise.... I refer to Terranigma, and I think it deserves its own thread. I think I might start one. Yes.