what is mikichan ?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Kid Sonic(imported)

Re: what is mikichan ?

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote: Where are these gameshark codes then?

[offtopic]
Kid Sonic wrote: Smilies are just another example of spam (like internet memes) that do nothing for no one.
Wrong! Smilies are meant to convey emotion. Since text cannot convey emotion you will find that messages can be taken the wrong way since people assume the emotion behind the text and sometimes get it wrong. That is the purpose of smilies, they are there to give people an idea of the intended emotion behind what you are saying. Unlike internet memes and internet shorthand they actually serve a purpose. How you haven't figured this out yourself by now is beyond me.

You have now been lectured.[/offtopic]
Come'on now, this isn't the place for this. We're all friends here and we have to stick together, for the sake of Telefang!

And I did PM you a link to the codes.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:
andwhyisit wrote: Where are these gameshark codes then?

[offtopic]
Kid Sonic wrote: Smilies are just another example of spam (like internet memes) that do nothing for no one.
Wrong! Smilies are meant to convey emotion. Since text cannot convey emotion you will find that messages can be taken the wrong way since people assume the emotion behind the text and sometimes get it wrong. That is the purpose of smilies, they are there to give people an idea of the intended emotion behind what you are saying. Unlike internet memes and internet shorthand they actually serve a purpose. How you haven't figured this out yourself by now is beyond me.

Come'on now, this isn't the place for this. We're all friends here and we have to stick together, for the sake of Telefang!

Oh yeah. :o
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic,Aug 29 2008 wrote:
andwhyisit,Aug 28 2008 wrote: Where are these gameshark codes then?

[offtopic]

Oh yeah. :o
lol you guys sure argue alot for friends...jking :D
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Locololo wrote:lol you guys sure argue alot for friends...jking :D
So, uh... what?
Why did you bump this more then a year old topic to say this? I mean, Kid Sonic is banned, the discussion died a long time ago, there's nothing more to say (unless you're talking about Mikichan about whom the topic SHOULD be). So what is the point of this reply?

I'm sorry, but I don't get it.
Locololo(imported)

Sanky wrote:
Locololo wrote:lol you guys sure argue alot for friends...jking :D
So, uh... what?
Why did you bump this more then a year old topic to say this? I mean, Kid Sonic is banned, the discussion died a long time ago, there's nothing more to say (unless you're talking about Mikichan about whom the topic SHOULD be). So what is the point of this reply?

I'm sorry, but I don't get it.
thats what i forgot to ask before abotu mikichan... bad memory i waswondering bout his attacks can he be gamesharked to be given attacks or not :(
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Locololo wrote:thats what i forgot to ask before abotu mikichan... bad memory i waswondering bout his attacks can he be gamesharked to be given attacks or not :(
Mikichan's attack are random corrupted ones, because his "data" is in fact the habitat type text. If I recall correctly.
Locololo(imported)

Sanky wrote:
Locololo wrote:thats what i forgot to ask before abotu mikichan... bad memory i waswondering bout his attacks can he be gamesharked to be given attacks or not :(
Mikichan's attack are random corrupted ones, because his "data" is in fact the habitat type text. If I recall correctly.
ok ty