Is this a warning message?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Fangblade90(imported)

Re: Is this a warning message?

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

This is the message I get on my speed version just before I choose what denjuu to call when Having a battle. It's actually worrying me because it's the same message I used to get before my previous game data got deleted. I can't read japanese. If it has something to do with the cartridge battery(which is not even a month old),I could buy the Mega memory card for the GBC to help me backup save states.(I don't even Know If it works with japanese games)
If you know Japanese please help me,as I don't want to lose my game data again. :(

Sorry for the crappy quality pic, I used my dsi to take it.

Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I believe that message appears when you have plenty of numbers stored in the game. It has nothing to do with your save battery. Basically, the message warns you that you will eventually run out of numbers if you continue to store more of them, although I've never actually seen this happen.

Also, in the bootleg, it says "Mobile memory is going on!"
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

It just says "Accessing cellphone memory". I don't remember where it does that, though...
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Phew ,thank god ! Thanks ,blaziken and kimbles,now I can play KTD without worrying :D !