Re: Pokémon Green Diamond

Post by LiamBrady(imported) »

Update!
New scans of the game box is here!
Look at the first entry
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

This bootleg sounds just wrong on so many levels, but so are most bootlegs. And why is is always pokemon they bootleg?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Sonic_Girl wrote: This bootleg sounds just wrong on so many levels, but so are most bootlegs. And why is is always pokemon they bootleg?
Because Pokémon is really popular. It's not like they don't bootleg other franchises, though... I've seen plenty of Mario bootlegs, for instance.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Blaziken257 wrote:
Sonic_Girl wrote: This bootleg sounds just wrong on so many levels, but so are most bootlegs. And why is is always pokemon they bootleg?
Because Pokémon is really popular. It's not like they don't bootleg other franchises, though... I've seen plenty of Mario bootlegs, for instance.
I've only seen one mario bootleg. But I guess that's because I just look for pokemon bootlegs!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

This is my favorite Mario bootleg, my brother bought it along with some other GBC/GBA games.

Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

That bootleg is hilarious! Full of all caps and Engrish! And the weirdest part is that the description sounds like it was meant for Yoshi's Island as opposed to Super Mario Bros. 3. Even then, though, they mess up a lot of stuff...
SM-dood(imported)

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

I saw that [Green Diamond] on ebay a couple/few years ago. (Was trying to convince my mom to get it, but luckily we never ended up ordering it).
Does it have one of those intros with random pics from the anime/random pictures? That seems to be way too common in these types of bootlegs.
RottenYogurth(imported)

Post by RottenYogurth(imported) »

a green clefairy,it looks on virus xD interesting.mario,kirby and sonic are more easy to hack,rigth?