Im new

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
RottenYogurth(imported)

Re: Im new

Post by RottenYogurth(imported) »

Ok, im new on this forum...
My names is mireia, and im from spain.5 years ago i saw the pokemon "diamond" cartdrige, but my mothers says: dont use chinese
cartidges,they are bad and can break yor gba...2 months ago, i was investigating about that game i learn about telefang,
and at last, a month ago, i seen the game on a "half-new" store and i bougth it.

Sorry my Engrish and...glad to meet yours
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Hey, welcome to Tulunk Village, have some curry! Don't worry too much about grammar, it' ok as long as we can understand what you're trying to say.

But I think this needs to be moved to the Newcomers section, rather than Fan Art.
RottenYogurth(imported)

Post by RottenYogurth(imported) »

yeah,you are rigth.i see it was in the correct subforum when i finish to post it.Mod can move it?Please,and sorry.

And yes, i had curry.I not like hot food, butt curry with rice is delicious.^^
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I guess I'm a bit late here, but... welcome to Tulunk Village! What do you think of Telefang? Are you enjoying it?

So you're from Spain, huh? Spanish is my second language, and I can speak it to some extent. Even though this forum is, obviously, an English speaking forum, you can always send me private messages in Spanish if you have any trouble at all writing in English. However, I see that you are fine with it so far.