Let's Play Keitai Denjuu Telefang!

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
myrle(imported)

Re: Let's Play Keitai Denjuu Telefang!

Post by myrle(imported) »

I finally started my Telefang Let's Play. First post will be updated with the new videos as they come along. Enjoy. :D

01-Intro
02- More Explain-y Stuff
03- Sean Curryney
04- Blarg!
05- Novacaine'd
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Whoa... awesome! Nice explanation of the game. I also noticed you used RacieB's Denjuu Revamp patch. A lot of those Denjuu look better than before... though, if you are patching the game, you may as well go one step further and use the font patch as well... that font is HORRIBLE.

OK, enough of that. I like the videos, and the way you explain the game. And I like how you laugh at the Engrish... :P Keep it up.

EDIT: By the way, I noticed you used BGB... now the music sounds MUCH better than before.
myrle(imported)

Hehh, thanks. :P I think I tried to do the font patch on one of my roms, but I dunno if it worked or not... I'll attempt it again later.

Yep, VBA kinda messes with the music, and doesn't run the game all that well for me. x_x BGB's been my Gameboy emulator choice for ages.

New parts up. Yeah, I screwed up my voice acting quite badly in that last one. XD Doing an LP at 11 pm wasn't a great idea.
myrle(imported)

'Nother new episode up. Title says it all, really. :P