Re: ShoddyBattle Pokemon Simulator

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Yeah, but I'm practically doing the same thing with Ampharos then.

Ummm, how about I give him evs in attack and sp.def? I mean, I din't think he'd outspeed anyone anyway, and he has a low sp.def...
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Aha, thanks for clearing that. A revenge killer should probably know Pursuit, says I. Usually a useless move, but in multiplayer it can be amazingly useful, since it can damage a Pokemon that's switching out. Golem can't know it though, so I guess it's out.
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

What's up with Amphy? As a revenge killer, I'd advise Substiture -> Focus Punch, Thunderbolt, and Power Gem. Whether you choose Choice Specs, Life Orb, or lefties depends on how much you trust Amphy's bulk and how much killing power you need. Since you're using Golem as a beatstick revenge and Amphy is a special revenge killer, I don't really foresee much in the way of coverage issues.
Attack and Sp. Def work fine too, although Speed puts him above a few of the heavy Water- and Grass-types that can ruin his day.

UDD: Pursuit is good with STAB or Technician but otherwise just doesn't have the oomph to do anything but kill Shedinja (which is still important). If you want to trap and kill something it's usually better to use Dugtrio, Wobbuffet, or Magnezone (if they're Steel).
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Does this support 2-on-2 battles?

I keep playing PM tag with Tkalleb and missing him by days :fungus: Post in here, bro.
Tkallab(imported)

Lol sorry, I also have school and yesterday I went to piano lessons, AND I had to come see my little sister play her flute in an orchestra of some sort...

I think I'll be online over 11 hours or something. Could that work? Don't know your time zone. If it doesn't we can battle in the weekend or something.

Just saw this. :V

We shall throw down gloriously.
I'm still "LouisCyphre" in there if it helps :U
Tkallab(imported)

I am now oficially online.

Edit: And now I'm officially offline. Headache + German test tomorrow... :(

Edit after showdown: Those battles were epic. Feraligatr sweeped all your Clefables :D