Are There Any Magical Girl Fans Here?

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: Are There Any Magical Girl Fans Here?

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Just like the name of this thread says. I hope that since the people on this board all have 'uncommon' intrests, that maybe there would be at least 1 other person who had any intrest in this genre as a whole. (I do not mean fans of just Sailor Moon).
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Haha, sorry, I'm more a fan of giant robots. XD *sigh*

I've actually never really watched/read a magical girl series besides small bits of Sailor Moon, but if you could recommend a good one, I'll try to check it out? XD
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Kimbles wrote: Haha, sorry, I'm more a fan of giant robots. XD *sigh*

I've actually never really watched/read a magical girl series besides small bits of Sailor Moon, but if you could recommend a good one, I'll try to check it out? XD
Shugo Chara for sure! I know it looks girly, it is, but it's nothing like other magical girl series where it's all fluffy all the time. Amu (the protagonist) doesn't even henshin (transform) every episode. I really think you might find it at least a little cute.

(Oh and, I know it seems like I'm girly all the time, I'm not. Most of the time I am, but not all the time. I CANNOT live without Bleach and One Piece! I know, I'm strange, but proud!)
SM-dood(imported)

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

I do happen to like Magical Girl animes, heck it's pretty much all I've been watching lately. Although I go with the more mainstream ones, (Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, etc.) just because. I've been watching Magical DoReMi lately too, now that it's back on.

(It's sad you left, I could've talked to you about this :( )
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I used to watch sailor moon occasionally when I was small but today my interests are mainly monsters ,creatures and giant monsters :D videogaming and sculpting! :crypto: :rex: :fungus: ^_^