Re: denjuu netbattle

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Locololo(imported)

Re: denjuu netbattle

Post by Locololo(imported) »

on the internet they have pokemon netbattle where you battle everyone with pokemon go to chatrooms etc we should try to do something like that for telefang! have all the denjuu from both generations. maybe you join then pick 3 denjuu to be your team they will be at lvl 50 or 99 im not sure then you can mod evolve them or reform evolve them with stuff you win from matches. you can use items when fighting to like temporaly evolve the denjuu (example.. used fan on rex version 1 to make him into sea rex. maybe the denma attack will be like they are in telefang 2 with the bar and the attacks are divided into 3 categories ,help team, help self, or harm enemy.

Change: the fighting style will be like when you challenge someone you have a choice between telefang1 battle style or telefang 2 battle style, and depending on what denjuu you use he could have a 3d telefang 2 sprite made of him or a telefang 1 sprite made of him to fight, the ones that already appear in both couyld be used like a basic reference to making the sprites
I had sent a message to the guy in charge of pokemon netbattle and here was his reply
Steve wrote:
locololo wrote: Hello i am Locololo, i wanted to know if you could tell me about the scripting porgram you had used to make Pokemon Netbattle orriginally, if it isnt a proplem you coudl either send a message to me here or on my email Lianundrin@yahoo.com
Hey there.

I didn't create Pokemon NetBattle. It was originally created by TVsIan and MasamuneXGP. I just maintained it after they left. (Well, until Bayleef took over).

Anyway, it was created using an old programming language called Visual Basic 6 (VB6). The product was available to buy at Microsoft's website, but they no longer sell it (because it is so outdated). Their equivalent to it now is Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET).

If you want to create a Pokemon Simulator, you have to have a good knowledge of programming. I recommend not wasting your time with VB.NET, although it is one of the easiest OOP languages. If you're really gonna create one, you should try it in C++, like what Pokemon Online is programmed in.

I wish you the best of luck if you decide to create one.

Regards,
Steve.
maybe we could get the program and try to work it out, i know a little with working on game sprites so i could work on that, we may need someone to get the stats of the denjuu to use, someone to program the scripting, and maybe some other things if its ok id liek to make this liek a project