Re: Fake! <Pokémon Adventure>

Talk about bootleg games in this forum.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: Fake! <Pokémon Adventure>

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Once day i go to my friend for borrow some Pokémon games. He gave me Pokemon Diamond <He have Bootleg KDT> Gold, Silver, Crystal and Pokémon Adventure. I would try it. But it's been Sonic Adventure for GBC bootleg version.

EDIT: Don't type in ALL CAPS please. --Blaziken257
Sanqui

Re: Fake!

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, that one's around for some time now.
It's pretty funny though, considering that the GBC Sonic Adventure is a bootleg itself. A bootleg of a bootleg!

... now that I think of it, the English Pokémon Diamond/Jade as we know it is a bootleg of the Chinese Diamond/Jade. To it's a double-bootleg, too. /:
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Uh, Atecain... Just for future reference, typing in all caps is the internet equivalent of shouting.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yeah, I've seen and played this bootleg before. It's one of the worst bootlegs I've ever played. I never got past the first level, and the game really has nothing to do with Pokémon. The intro just has random Pokédex entries, which I found random.

This bootleg is made by Yong Yong, who has made other horrible GB/GBC bootleg games. Pokémon Adventure is just a (very slightly) improved hack over some of Yong Yong's previous pirates. It's a hack of Pokémon Jade (not to be confused with Telefang Speed, but rather, this game), which is a hack of Sonic Adventure 7, which is a hack of Sonic 3D Blast 5 (WARNING: If you look at this one, turn down the volume -- you will be very sorry if you don't, because the music is THAT bad). You can tell that the games are hacks of each other because they are very similar to each other, in music, level design, and physics, and overall lack of quality.

Yong Yong made other pirates too, such as Super Mario 3 Special. And some others, too, but I don't know them all. SpaceNinja88 (the person who found the fake Telefang game for NES) knows about this WAY more than I do, though...
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

I played pokèmon adventure, it is horrible =S
The music and the sound are very boring and awful!
And comands are very bad...Kill enemies is very difficult!

The pokèmon Jade of the youtube video they're selling on ebay °_°