Currently offering: 4 Munchlaxes and 5 Spiritombs.

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Blaziken257

Re: Currently offering: 4 Munchlaxes and 5 Spiritombs.

Post by Blaziken257 »

So... I am offering a bunch of Munchlaxes and Spiritombs to some people. Yeah, I unlocked the Quiet Cave course for the Pokéwalker back in October 22 (which should have taken me less time had I walked more, but anyway) -- the one that requires the most watts (100,000). So I decided to catch a bunch of the rare Pokémon that live there so that I can give them to other people who either don't have HG/SS or use their Pokéwalker much. This is a first come, first serve basis, so if you want one, post here right away! I'm not looking for any Pokémon in particular, although if you have any of the following: Skarmory, Heracross, Yanma, Kabuto, Lileep, or any of their evolved forms, that would be great. I don't really care that much, though, so if you don't have any of those, don't worry about it. I'm more concerned about giving these Pokémon away. I just don't want Magikarps in return.

Oh, and you can only take up to one of each Pokémon. And if you miss out on this offer, there will be more like these in the future.

My HeartGold friend code is:

1849-3857-1003

You don't need to know my name to register me, so I won't give it out. Although some of you might already know it anyway.

Oh, and one more thing. If any of you trade with me, turn the voice chat off. Please. I hate that feature.

Currently available (note: this list will be updated as needed):
4 Munchlaxes, 5 Spiritombs
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

BEcause they're from the Pokéwalker, does that mean they have special moves?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Well, there are a few Pokéwalker Pokémon that get special moves, but I don't think these are any of them. For reference, here are their movesets:

Munchlax:

Screech
Stockpile
Swallow
Body Slam

Spiritomb:

Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Ominous Wind
Sucker Punch
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Oh well. I'd like a Spiritomb, but my Wi-Fi is acting up these days, so I'm not sure if we can trade...
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

Let's necro this~

I'll take you up on both of these, actually. I've got Yanma and Kabuto to burn. Hit me up on my AIM or MSN, I suppose?