Telefang character similarities

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
StellarWind(imported)

Re: Telefang character similarities

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

Would like to point your attention to Bulbapedia:

Darkrai's Japanese Platinum PokeDex entry:

Although Darkrai will show nightmares to people and Pokémon within a radius of itself in self-defense, it has no malicious intent.

While in the tenth movie and Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia Darkrai is portrayed as a hero; in the games it's the only Pokémon truly portrayed as evil, in a sense, especially in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 (though the nightmare inducing effects are merely a self-defense mechanism, as it was in The Rise of Darkrai and in Platinum's Pokédex entry).

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, however, portrays a Darkrai with a much more evil character, who wants a world enshrouded in darkness, going to the edge of almost destroying time and space to accomplish that. However, after it is recruited, it shows surprising loyalty, even going as far as to say that he will never leave the player, no matter the danger. This is mainly due to the fact that Darkrai lost its memory when it was attacked by Palkia while trying to escape through a dimensional hole.

Which suggests that something happened to PMD2 Darkrai that corrupted it, and that it wasn't that 'evil' originally.

Honestly, no PokeMon is truly evil. Just stating facts here. Call me biased for that, and I reserve the right to call you an idiot for ignoring multiple canons.

I'd say your attitude is starting to get on my nerves, but that would be the understatement of the century. I suggest you calm the attitude. Like, now. Or I'll show you what I'm like when I'm NOT forcing myself to be civil.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

StellarWind wrote: Would like to point your attention to Bulbapedia:

Darkrai's Japanese Platinum PokeDex entry:

Although Darkrai will show nightmares to people and Pokémon within a radius of itself in self-defense, it has no malicious intent.

While in the tenth movie and Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia Darkrai is portrayed as a hero; in the games it's the only Pokémon truly portrayed as evil, in a sense, especially in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 (though the nightmare inducing effects are merely a self-defense mechanism, as it was in The Rise of Darkrai and in Platinum's Pokédex entry).

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, however, portrays a Darkrai with a much more evil character, who wants a world enshrouded in darkness, going to the edge of almost destroying time and space to accomplish that. However, after it is recruited, it shows surprising loyalty, even going as far as to say that he will never leave the player, no matter the danger. This is mainly due to the fact that Darkrai lost its memory when it was attacked by Palkia while trying to escape through a dimensional hole.

Which suggests that something happened to PMD2 Darkrai that corrupted it, and that it wasn't that 'evil' originally.

Honestly, no PokeMon is truly evil. Just stating facts here. Call me biased for that, and I reserve the right to call you an idiot for ignoring multiple canons.

I'd say your attitude is starting to get on my nerves, but that would be the understatement of the century. I suggest you calm the attitude. Like, now. Or I'll show you what I'm like when I'm NOT forcing myself to be civil.
Maybe so, but under no reason are you ever allowed to insult me for wanting to put Telefang and Pokemon together. Nothing gives you that right. And it will be a cold week in hell before I give you the satisfaction in doing so, so just drop and leave if you're going to go against this thread.
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

You seem to be forgetting who you're dealing with.

I'm not rudimentary passerby who is getting on your case because I feel like it. I'm tired of your attitude, and I'm not going to stand for it anymore.

Consider yourself tempbanned, at least, until one of the other admins decides to unban you. We've given you ample chances to stop being an ass. You declined to take them. Have fun in hell. Be sure to pack your snow slippers! ^^

(Stuffs Kid Sonic into a gunarm and fires him off into the Isle of the Banned).
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

StellarWind wrote: You seem to be forgetting who you're dealing with.

I'm not rudimentary passerby who is getting on your case because I feel like it. I'm tired of your attitude, and I'm not going to stand for it anymore.

Consider yourself tempbanned, at least, until one of the other admins decides to unban you. We've given you ample chances to stop being an ass. You declined to take them. Have fun in hell. Be sure to pack your snow slippers! ^^

(Stuffs Kid Sonic into a gunarm and fires him off into the Isle of the Banned).
I dare you, make my night. But I'll say this, with me gone, who will upload T2 music, a finished T1 map, and more pics? Who?

Just leave me be and I'll remain invisible.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

I hope I am not the only person who actually doesn't get annoyed by Kid Sonic's posts.
I don't find it that horrible he is just comparing two games, but I still have to agree with StellarWind that the characters aren't really similar. The only monsters who I think that they look similar are Grimer's line and Gumi's line.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Please do not bring up drama that has ended two years ago.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Sanky wrote:Please do not bring up drama that has ended two years ago.
I am just trying to be nice.