help?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
JungenGeist(imported)

Re: help?

Post by JungenGeist(imported) »

hey all. i just wanted t ask, how to i get to the confusing forest? i just got done speaking to the guy at the first village, and they want me to go there and i don't know how, any directions you could give me to help me out?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

So... you beat Yarrow/Chap then later talked to Musa in Toronko/Tulunk Village? Well, I haven't played this game much in a while, but IIRC you have to go to Flaura/Fuwula Village, then north to Pepperi/Bebli Mountains. As soon as you get there, don't bother going up the mountains, just go right of them, and you should be able to get to a new place (this video should help a bit, skip to around ~8:30 because he seemed to get lost a bit, and this video might help too). There are lots of T-Fangers, but defeat them and you will eventually get to the forest.

Once there, you will find a large square tar pit, and you will find that this screen repeats unless you take the right path (think Zelda). It depends on the version:

Power/Diamond: Left, Down, Up
Speed/Jade: Down, Left, Up

The rest should be self explanatory. You will then fight your rival for the last time and then enter a cave. It's easy to get lost there, but your map should always help you.
JungenGeist(imported)

errr, i have another problem, there a pink dude blocking the way saying i need permission from someone, but wont say who and i don't know who to talk to. XP
any ideas about who i must talk to first?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hmmm, I don't remember that. Where is he? In Pepperi Mountains?
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I think you need to go back to Toronko and talk to Musa...? Not really sure though.
JungenGeist(imported)

he is at the right of the mountain, blocking the way to the confusing forest, heres a screenshot.
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/bentheawsomegeek/ss3.jpg
never mind everyone! i figured it out, sorry for bugging yah. XD i think i just made a mistake when i loaded my game and loaded from before i talked to Musa, so i thought i had talked to him this whole time when i hadn't yet. XD thanks for your help all. X3

hehe... that was a nice big fail for me my third day here. XD