Re: Hi, I'm Wario Bros.!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Wario Bros.(imported)

Post by Wario Bros.(imported) »

Hello Tulunk Village. I go by the name Wario Bros. on several forums and I've decided to become member here! Why am I coming here? I actually purchased years ago (and still own) a GameBoy cartridge that contains both Pokémon Diamond and Jade. It still works but the save battery is dead. And here is a picture of my cartridge (colors are actually darker than they appear):

Despite having TERRIBLE Engrish and bug infested, it was really fun and I like it as much as Pokémon. Plus I'm very interested in the Telefang 1 translation project that is going on. I hope I have a good time here!
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

Wait a sec are you the same Wario Bros. from Pokemon Acanthite forums?

If so, hey there! It's Missingno.7-4468 if you don't recognize me.(You may also recognize me as the name "Raqua-Ceus", but I hate that name so yeah...)
Wario Bros.(imported)

She's a Witch! wrote:Wait a sec are you the same Wario Bros. from Pokemon Acanthite forums?

If so, hey there! It's Missingno.7-4468 if you don't recognize me.(You may also recognize me as the name "Raqua-Ceus", but I hate that name so yeah...)
HOLY CRUD! I AM the same Wario Bros. from Acanthite, and ya, I remember you. I do recall making a topic on Acanthite showing off my bootleg (with just a picture) and someone said that people at Tulunk Village would be interested to see that. I forgot, were you that person?
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

Wario Bros. wrote:
She's a Witch! wrote:Wait a sec are you the same Wario Bros. from Pokemon Acanthite forums?

HOLY CRUD! I AM the same Wario Bros. from Acanthite, and ya, I remember you. I do recall making a topic on Acanthite showing off my bootleg (with just a picture) and someone said that people at Tulunk Village would be interested to see that. I forgot, were you that person?
I believe that I was indeed that person xD
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hey, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here at Tulunk Village. I like that cart you have, it looks strange, like all other bootleg carts. Anyway, enjoy your stay here!
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

Hi wario bros
Wario Bros.(imported)

Demonlemon wrote:Hi wario bros
Hello Demonlemon! Glad to see a MFGG/Minus World member like me here.