Re: Music Writing

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

I don't really like screaming either, but I kinda figured since you mentioned Linkin Park... Nevermind.
And I have strange ideas at night too, but it never goes so far that I even remotely think of suicide (Usually I think I'm gonna be sick, but that has never really happened...)
You know, if you don't mind, I could try to play the song sometime, I dunno.
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Again, if I could get Sibelius, I think I could write the music for it easily. Too lazy to handwrite it. You can try if you want though.
Tkallab(imported)

You could record yourself singing it (or humming, if you prefer) and upload that video to rapidshare or something and then I download it (or youtube ofcourse, but you said you couldn't sing). But that would probably be a lot of work :/

By the way, if anyone is interested, here is an MP3 of The Way It Spins v0.2. (<-Clicky)
You don't wanna know what happened to v0.1.

v0.3, with updated guitar track and an overdrived piano.
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Ugh, last thing I would want is to lose my few subscribers by singing on Youtube. I do LP's... I know how bad my voice sounds on a microphone. What I realized is *BAD PUN WARNING* "eye"ronic about this song is that the line "Open your eyes" is used in my all-time least favourite song, Bohemian Rhapsody. Not that I have anything against that song, I just don't like a cappella and it just has this amazing ability to get stuck in my head at the mention of its name :-/ Back on topic though, I think I'd rather not do that, I'm okay keeping the song to myself for now. Your song is really good, though. You should definitely keep singing, I think you could probably get somewhere with it.
Tkallab(imported)

Ok, no problem, I understand. But I do love Bohemian Raphsody :/
But thanks, this is actually the first time I actually managed to record something. I'm quite proud of it.
Sherkel(imported)

Post by Sherkel(imported) »

Not really what you meant in the OP, but I do compose music. I have some Pokémon-themed songs on my YouTube channel, and some others which I haven't released.