New here

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Caryh13(imported)

Re: New here

Post by Caryh13(imported) »

hello!

i am very excited when i found out this forum is still active and working on telefang which i found out recently that its bootlegged game of pokemon diamond/jade,

i remember when im little my friend bought me that copy of game and ill playing endless. as well as found lot of glitches like walk though wall, save date crash, and locking myself out of boss's mansion (forget which boss) never really finished the game.

ill be a tester, since i got no experence in field that they work with on this project, BUT if you have something doable in your mind, feel free to ask me.

thanks,
Caryh
Diamond(imported)

Post by Diamond(imported) »

It's always a pleasure to see new telefang fans,
Welcome to our forum. ^_^
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I'm a bit late but welcome to the forum. I hope you'll like it here.

I'm also curious to how your game has all those glitches. It must be a defective bootleg, right?

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Caryh13(imported)

Post by Caryh13(imported) »

yes an bootleg from Thailand that my friend bought from and let me borrow when i am like 8 year old? that's roughly 10 years ago.

i dont really know whats cause those glitches but i remember in first (or 2nd) city i just run against wall up and down and manged to went though/travel to other high level zones which i am not opposed to go in yet.

i did trapped myself out of one temple (one where you can meet whale with hole on head (or whatever you put hole in)) i was struggle with that boss so i left to lvl up, then i couldn't went back in. thats farthest i gotten to there before my friend lost that game.

thanks for the warm welcome :)