I started forum about bootlegs;RULES FIXED

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Re: I started forum about bootlegs;RULES FIXED

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

http://archdevilantidote.proboards.com/

All help is appreciated.We'll talk about all ripoff/plagiarism toys (and other things,games,for example)-from endless Batmen to "posket monsters".
I don't want this forum to be empty...so go and register here)))it will be interesting
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

MefistaCenobica wrote:All help is appreciated.
EXCEPT FOR GAY HELP!!

I'll pass.
kmeisthax

Post by kmeisthax »

Aren't there better forums for this?

Also, your rules suck. I'm tired of this wave of bible belters (I -refuse- to call them Christians) who think that if they don't regulate and control the sexual behaviors of people outside their own church, that they themselves are committing a sin. (And they usually end up being gay anyway.) P.s. Prefixing your words with "I'm not a homophobe" just makes you sound like a hypocrite. This shouldn't even be -in- your forum rules to begin with.

Good job on being anti-racist, but also anti-feminist? You support one kind of privilege but not another? Please explain how your logic works, good sir. Also I'm not replying on your forum because apparently discussion of the rules is considered a violation of said rules. But your rules are extremely overstated for what is apparently a forum for talking about bootleg merchandise. All you need are a small few:

1. Don't be rude.
2. Don't spam.
3. Don't do anything illegal.

All other justified administrative and moderator actions flow from these three rules.
Diamond(imported)

Post by Diamond(imported) »

Your rules are pretty strange,
I was pretty chocked since I thought you were a polite person.
I don't know if you wanted to be cool by writing bad words but it had the oposite effect.
You can't be rude like that !
I suggest you re-write them, in a more polite way.

*cries*Again,I was misunderstood(((I didn't mean something bad against gay people-just said that people mustn't talk about sex there.I'll fix it...in fact,I was half-asleep while writing it,so know I read it with "wtf?"
RacieB
the same again?
kmeisthax
I meant not all feminists but that "feminazi".
Diamond
ok
Diamond(imported)

Post by Diamond(imported) »

Well I've read it and it is much better than before !
But I think you can still do better like replacing "things that piss me of"
and other things that are still a bit agressive. ( Try to talk like a gentleman )

I can't be a gentleman since I'm not a man)and I know that internet people understand rude language better most of the time...
Will you register?