Japanese magazine articles?

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Japanese magazine articles?

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I was just wondering if it would be a good thing to look for any Japanese magazine articles that might have appeared in things other than Comic Bom Bom and such. There's probably a few gaming magazines that have covered Telefang in Japan, or maybe even written about them. I did find one on Amazon JP that listed gameboy color games but it was a little expensive to buy (since it was probably rare).
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

That looks like a catalog rather than a gaming magazine, actually... I could see something like Famitsu having some info on the games when they were announced, but probably not as much as Comic Bom Bom. :/
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

I only read later when I checked out the page again that it was actually a catalog rather than a game magazine...it seems not to have much except a basic blurb for the game and maybe just one screenshot. I was a bit disappointed since I thought it would be like one of those gaming review magazines...xD

Also, do you know where this Telefang image comes from at all? I can't tell if it's in Comic Bom Bom or whether it was in a magazine of some sort that hadn't been mentioned yet: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/6979347/1
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

It's from Bom Bom, I scanned it and put it in with chapter 2 of the T2 manga... XD
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Sorry, I hadn't seen that picture before so I was curious as to where it was from... xD

I thought it might be Comic Bom Bom since the edges looked like the book was comprised of black and white manga but I wasn't entirely sure. I haven't actually seen any of the T2 manga scans here on the forum, so I wouldn't have known about the image. Maybe i'll have to check them out, now that you've mentioned it ^^