Telefang Speed Limited on ebay ($0.01 start price!!!)

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
Sanqui

Re: Telefang Speed Limited on ebay ($0.01 start price!!!)

Post by Sanqui »

KenjutheDenjuu wrote:That's really surprising that they're compatible with all of the games. I thought they'd only be programmed to react to a certain event in the specific game they were meant for rather than being able to be used with any of the games. Maybe that means the hardware the sensors use is similarly programmed and made? It's unusual anyway x3

EDIT: I wonder how the T2 antenna could possibly work with the first game? I'm sure it would only be programmed to recognise the phone calls in T2, which would surely be differently programmed in T1? Unless they use the same type of code or prompt for it? I wish I had more technical knowledge to find out... ^o)
There is nothing unusual about it. The antenna itself is not programmed to react to phone calls or such, instead, the games tell the antenna when it's supposed to blink. It's a lot simpler that way, and ensures the antennas are game-independent.