custom fonts made from scratch in telefang

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of the Telefang games here.
telefangfan(imported)

Re: custom fonts made from scratch in telefang

Post by telefangfan(imported) »

I saw you modified the logo with "mobile phone beast" and "power version".You also edited a screen in order to say "you completed the index etc"
Since you re-made those fonts,can i borrow them?Don't worry about copyrights,really.Please ç_ç can I have them?
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Feel free, I don't think anyone is claiming ownership of the style, since it's really simple and anyone could draw something similar in MS Paint. >_>;

Again, you don't need to keep making new topics about this, so please try to use one of the topics where you asked about it before (like this one). Rom hacking and patch-related questions like this also belong in the rom hacking forum. ^^
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

With the exception of the dialogue there aren't any custom font sets. A font set would imply that all the letters exist, in which this is not the case. They aren't text and a font set being rendered onscreen, they are images of hand-drawn text being rendered onscreen. If you want any characters other than what's onscreen then you need to draw them yourself.

What you are asking for is the equivalent of asking someone what font they used for their handwriting. -_-;

I could give you the dialogue font, but that's it. There are no other fonts. They don't exist, custom or otherwise.
telefangfan(imported)

Post by telefangfan(imported) »

for custom i meaned made again from you,like the "mobile phone beast" that you said you re-made it.If the dialogue font is the same as "power version" then,it's ok.