hello folks ^^

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Erynn(imported)

Re: hello folks ^^

Post by Erynn(imported) »

hello everyone! my names Erynn and i am VERY new to all this. i wanted to find out more about telefang since i couldnt really find any good resources for it elsewear, and because im a big fan of any monster training based game. im sorry that im a complete n00b....

anyways, im 15 years old, soon to be 16, my main hobbies are video game theorism and spending time with my friends as well as writing (although lately ive had writers block) and i also have bipolar disorder so please be considerate. i also came here looking for a fresh start on the internet after an incident elsewhere messed me up for a bit.

i hope i can have fun here and find out what i need to know!

kya! cute emoticons! :crypto: :rex: :fungus: how fun, i keep forgetting zetaboards lets you have these cutsom ones
Fangblade90(imported)

Re: hello folks ^^

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Hello and Welcome to Tulunk village. :) I'm going to be 16 soon as well (in november).
If you want to find more about telefang ,there is wikifang! http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/Wikifang
If you have any more questions about the games don't hesitate to ask on the forums , I'm sure somebody will be able to help. :rex: :crypto: :fungus: Zeta boards are just amazing if you ask me.