Comic Bom Bom Premier?

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Comic Bom Bom Premier?

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

While searching the auctions on Yahoo Japan, i've come across what seems to be some sort of alternate special edition of Comic Bom Bom. It has a different cover to the ordinary Comic Bom Bom's of the same date, but I don't know what the differences in content are. I found that the 2001 April publication has an ordinary Comic Bom Bom issue and a Premier issue for it.

Here you can see the differences in the covers:

Original: http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f109887259

Premier: http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f109887343

I wonder if there was any material for Telefang printed in the special premier editions of Comic Bom Bom at all?

***EDIT: Looks like I made a mistake. It turns out the 'original' I posted is actually the 2000 4 issue and not an alternate verion of the 2001 4 issue. Sorry for the mistake!***
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Interesting, but to me that just looks like a mis-labeled issue. XD (The first one could easily be 2000/04.)
I guess that might still make them worthwhile to get though, if we're interested in Telefang 1 stuff. *shrug*

How many Bom Bom issues do you have now? o_O (And which ones?)
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I think you might be right actually. It looks like I made a mistake. It's actually the 2000 4 issue as you said. Oh well... I'm still curious why they put 'premier' in the title of the auction. I'd seen it before, so I guessed it was a different version. Looks like it's not after all...sorry for the confusion ^^;

There's a list of the ones I have in the topic with all of the scans I did. The issue numbers are above each set of pictures. I believe there's about 15 or 16(?) in total. There's quite a few. I bid on some of the 2000 ones just yesterday to complete the set. All I need to complete the 2000 ones is issue 6 (June) now. I was really curious to see the rest of the Telefang ads and scan them for everyone (and see if there might be any more beta stuff for the game). One of the 2000 ones I placed a bid on has the start of the Telefang manga, which will be interesting to see.

I tried looking for the first three parts of the Bugsite manga you need as well, but there don't appear to be any of the issues up for auction at the moment. If I win the ones i'm bidding on I probably won't get them till the new year, but i'm sure it'll be a nice thing to look forward to in 2012 ^^