Can't you make custom ring tones or something?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Blaziken257

Re: Can't you make custom ring tones or something?

Post by Blaziken257 »

I've heard that you can make your own ring tones, but I can't seem to figure it out. I hit Select, choose Music, but I'm stuck there. Can anyone help me out? (I hope this isn't ANOTHER bootleg glitch...)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I know for sure you can do it, because there's an option to trade them, but I'm not really clear on how it's done x_o I'll try messing with the bootleg and the original versions right now and see if I can figure it out..

EDIT: Welp, add D-Melo to the list of things that are screwed in the bootlegs >__> Trying to use the custom ringtones in Diamond produces horrible screeching, whereas doing the same thing in Speed brings up a menu to create them note-by-note (with do-re-mi-etc in katakana.)
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

RacieB wrote: I know for sure you can do it, because there's an option to trade them, but I'm not really clear on how it's done x_o I'll try messing with the bootleg and the original versions right now and see if I can figure it out..

EDIT: Welp, add D-Melo to the list of things that are screwed in the bootlegs >__> Trying to use the custom ringtones in Diamond produces horrible screeching, whereas doing the same thing in Speed brings up a menu to create them note-by-note (with do-re-mi-etc in katakana.)
Yeah, I just figured that out a second ago :( . No wonder why I couldn't figure out how to do it. You can't! Well, that's ANOTHER feature broken in the bootlegs...