How do YOU play your Telefang games?

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
RacieB

Re: How do YOU play your Telefang games?

Post by RacieB »

I really wish my phone was capable of that, I'd be endlessly amused being able to play Telefang on an actual phone :<

I did make all my ringtones Telefang ones though, so I can pretend it's a D-Shot...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:I really wish my phone was capable of that, I'd be endlessly amused being able to play Telefang on an actual phone :<

I did make all my ringtones Telefang ones though, so I can pretend it's a D-Shot...
Well my phone can get 4 bars of reception. Where's the nearest antenna tree? :D
PikaOi(imported)

Post by PikaOi(imported) »

I play Telefang 1 on an emulator, but I'm planning on getting an actual cartridge at some point so I can play it on my Gameboy Color. :V
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

RacieB wrote:I really wish my phone was capable of that, I'd be endlessly amused being able to play Telefang on an actual phone :<

If your phone is Symbian you can do it with the Vampent emulators! :)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

It's an LG Lotus, the best it can do is play music and let me set video ringtones :P I don't even have a data plan.
megaman6(imported)

Post by megaman6(imported) »

at first i used to play telefang 1 both power and speed on emulator. (that's when i first learned how to play it). But i didn't like the feel of using a keyboard instead of a d-pad...so eventually i went out and got myself telefang power for gbc. i'm hoping to get speed sometime...i really want fungwar