Re: Official Art Traces

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

@Gengoul, yeah I tried to use a Denjuu naming theme when I played through white and I named my Scoli Monstera :3

@Kenju, I might if I ever finish this project and still feel insane enough to do a hundred-something more! T2 Denjuu colors aren't a mystery though, so big versions of their art isn't as much of a priority.

Denjuu 7-10 ~
Spoiler!
Fun fact, those lines intersecting with Fungus's front arm were there in the original art. If I find small mistakes like that I'll replicate them, though I did notice something funny while I was referencing art for that one - look closely at his tail here. Somebody mixed the layers up...
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

You're doing a really great job on copying the artwork. Seeing the denjuu art larger has made me notice things about them I didn't before. Gumi has little webbed hands and Hyougi looks like it's body is made of pink sausages.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Denjuu 11-15 ~
Spoiler!
I'll probably try to redo Ganraikou's gradients at some point, I'm not satisfied with them but they're a huge pain to reproduce accurately...
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

They are fantastic!!!! I love these *w*
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

These are awesome. My only niggle is that... well I don't know what it is but something seems a little off in regards to Fungus.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

That's one of the ones that I have totally massive art to reference from so it should be pretty near exact. With the new Bom Bom scans though, I know for sure that I need to tweak Monstera and some others a bit.
TimeWalker(imported)

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

These traces look really great, I love them! Don't give up doing this. :D