Let's do telefang creepypasta

Have any interesting fan fiction for Telefang? Share it here!
TimeWalker(imported)

Re: Let's do telefang creepypasta

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

I once was watching videos on YouTube and came across some Telefang videos. After seeing some battles and a bit of gameplay, I searched for my used copy of Telefang Power so I could play a bit again.

I already played through the game and the only thing I did was fight some Denjuus. Nothing unusual. But then, I met a wild Kochia. For some reason, he didn't have any name. I thought it was only because the cartridge was old. As the battle starts, the music got a lot slower. Fighting wasn't a problem. But after beating him, the game said I killed him and later got a phone call. It was Kochia and he only said 'Why?'. As I was walking further on the grass, I got attacked by Kochia again! This time he was transparent and it was called GHOST. The music started to go offkey, making horrible noises. The text only said 'DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE' but I could flee.
For some reason, my Denjuu behind me changed to a Kochia. I quickly went to contacts and called my other Denjuus. But everytime I call someone I only get '...' and nothing happened. A message appeared and it only said 'Im gonna kill u'. I went to a shop and all the people in it were killed, lying dead on the floor with blood. Out of the shop, I saw dead Denjuus on the floor. Some of them were even my own ones! I then got teleported in front of a tree. No signal, so it wasn't an antenna tree. Kochia was in front of me and he only said 'You're dead.' The game froze and made a loud screeching noise.

Now everytime I start up the game, the only thing I see is my character dead on the floor.
shay-shay

Post by shay-shay »

@TimeWalker:
1) Let's put it this way; You just told us a heck of a story.
2) Our answer to you; You didn't need to tell us that.
3) Most of us here already have a working Telefang game.
4) You need to find a new Telefang that works on your vba.
5) I'm not trying to "rub it in your face", I'm just saying.

....just joking ^_^
TimeWalker(imported)

Look, this thread is about Creepypasta. Nicely explained from here
wrote:Creepypasta is a form of Copypasta that consists of short horror stories that are often posted on message boards or sent via email. Many are meant to be legitimately scary and unnerve the reader, while others are intentionally written to be silly or incoherent.
This story I wrote is not true. I just made it up. Like all other Creepypasta.
shay-shay

Post by shay-shay »

@TimeWalker: I was just messing with you, lol!! You are new here, just wanted to have some fun.
Other than that, the story was good.
TimeWalker(imported)

Grr, damn you! You got me. xD
Also, thanks. ^^
shay-shay

Post by shay-shay »

no problem