Hello everybody!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
TimeWalker(imported)

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

Hi all! Some of you may have seen me in IRC now.

I found this forum while I was watching some Pokemon glitches by ChickasaurusGL. Now he had a video about Bugsite and while I was searching for Bugsite, this site latter popped up.
Well then, I did play Telefang 1 and 2. Telefang 1 only because of that bootlegged version Pokemon Diamond. I first played this on an emulator and later bought it from eBay. I knew this was fake, but I liked it really much and I was too young to find out what game it really was.
A few years later, I found out there was a sequel, Telefang 2. I used the old English translation and put this on my flashable cartridge and I played this on my GBA/DS. I never really played through both games but I started to play again, especially with the correct English translations from here. ;)

About myself. I'm from Switzerland and 17 years old. I can talk in English, German and Croatian. A bit French too, but...
I like to play video games. I think it makes sense because I have too many consoles. Far too many. Also working or lazying around in front of the computer and still going to school so I can study later on. I'm trying to learn to program... but I'm lazy. :V

Maybe I won't really write much here in the forums, but you can usually find me in IRC or I'll just lurk around.
I'm looking forward to do things here. Also, feel free to ask me anything. ^^
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

welcome
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Welcome aboard.

Though I'd have to say that with Pokemon Diamond for DS littering ebay it's a pain to look for the Pokemon Diamond bootleg these days.
TimeWalker(imported)

Yep, now it is.
But I bought this bootleg a long time ago when, I think, GBA wasn't released yet. So it was quite easy to find back then. :P
Torchickens(imported)

Post by Torchickens(imported) »

Welcome to the forum! I am ChickasaurusGL. I'm glad that you like my videos. :D

I don't post here too often though.
TimeWalker(imported)

Oh, haha! Nice to see you here too ^^