Re: Crypto antenna figure!

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Crypto arrive! :crypto:

My antenna figure that I found on Yahoo JP came today, so I took time to snap some photos. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a photo of it lighting up because I only have a Gameboy SP and the antenna won't fit the figure on while it's attached. There's not enough room for both apparently! It fits very easily on the antenna though, and was thankfully not a tight squeeze with the likelihood of breaking anything (which I was worried about at first). The cap at the bottom is perfectly sized for fitting over the antenna and it seems well made. It's also bigger than expected too, so i'm happy ^^
The leaflet that came in the packet is blank on the back, it seems to be just a general safety label that comes with it.

There's some more photos of Crypto in my gallery here: http://postimage.org/gallery/uadfxii/0727e013/
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Eeeeeeee, I still really want some antenna figures, I've only seen them show up once or twice though :c
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Was that on Yahoo JP? That's the only place i've seen them so far. I think the pink Fungus one seems to be rarer as i've never seen that one at all, except in the ads in Comic Bom Bom. It's surprising since I always thought Crypto was generally more popular.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Nah it was on some other site, don't remember which but I asked the guy who helped me buy my initial battle denjuu figured (from rakuten) and t1 guide (from... I don't remember? probably y!j) and he said he didn't have an account with the site that was selling the antenna figure(s). Funny thing, I can't remember if it was one or both of them that were being sold at the time :s
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

I wonder if there was spare stock from the original promotion? I don't know how many were made or if they were sold seperately at any point. Maybe they were being sold off like the Battle Denjuu figures. That's really cool that they have them elsewhere. I'll see if I can find any myself.