Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 announced

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
kmeisthax

Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 announced

Post by kmeisthax »

It's about as complex a design as the BW Zekrom/Reshiram. And trust me, Pokemon designs haven't changed that much, the biggest change being the ability to use more colors.

Also, you can get plush Pokedoll versions of Zekrom and Reshiram. I saw them at the Nintendo World store.
TimeWalker(imported)

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

Well, that's quite a surprise. Again they release this for the DS and not 3DS, which is for my eyes not so great. They know Pokemon could be another Killer Game for the 3DS. :V

I find it weird that they seem to make a direct sequel for Black/White. Why else would they write a two on it? If so, this would be the first time they actually do this. Last time they wanted to number was Gold/Silver but later took the number out. At least... we don't have to learn lots of new Pokemons again if it is a direct sequel. :P
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I know Reshi and Zek did get dolls, but you have to admit the more complex Pokémon look kind of ridiculous when they're rounded out into plush form. I'd imagine it'll be even weirder seeing them attempt that with these two (and you know they're going to merchandise the hell out of them.)
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I'm not getting this one because I haven't even finished the first one (my pokemon are underpowered and I cannot be asked to train them to defeat the elite 4 ,if there only was a quick levelling up trick...) I also think Kyurom and Kyuram look ridiculous and seem like somebody just spliced kyurem with zekrom or reshiram together, not very original. -_- It would be great if you were able to go to Hoenn but That'll probably be another pokemon game.
TimeWalker(imported)

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

Well, I just read somewhere that there will be exclusive DSi/3DS features. But they're unknown for now. I wonder what they would be.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

If it's anything like Black and White, then you can see other people's photos when chatting with the Xtransceiver, and it would support WPA when using Wi-Fi. Those are all the DSi/3DS features that I know of (there could be more) in Black and White, so Black and White 2 would at least have those. Who knows if they will add new DSi/3DS features...
shay-shay

Post by shay-shay »

High Definition 720p Version - The First Trailer in Japanese
shay-shay

Post by shay-shay »

Pokemon Black and White 2 OFFICIAL 2nd Trailer just realeased!!

High Definition 720p Version - The Second Trailer in Japanese
shay-shay

Post by shay-shay »

Pokemon Black 2 White 2 Updated April 28th (Pokemon Smash HD)!!

High Definition 720p Version - Showcasing Keldeo Gameplay