Pokemon Snakewood

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of any other game here.
StellarWind(imported)

Re: Pokemon Snakewood

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

Sooooo I've stumbled upon this particular ROM hack today. It starts off as ominously srs bsns ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IN HOENN story and turns into a massive cluster-eff of hilarity and what.

I've been watching this LP of it. The LPer himself is annoying as hell and wouldn't shut the -eff!- up but.... THIS happened.

.... Denjuu.

and even more Denjuu.

Figured this may be relevant to this forum's interests. XD

So far it seems to feature Crypto, Oshe, Rhodanthe, Fungus, Ghosboar and Nigella. There may be more, but I haven't seen them yet.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

aaaaahhhhhhhhh he never shuts up aaaaaaggghhhhhhh

"T-fanjers"
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

This is pretty funny, it makes me wish I could play this. The dialogue is really good. I'm glad the person who made the hack knows something about the Japanese Telefang. For some reason, the Denjuu names were spelt differently in the battles (which is strange because they were spelt properly in the dialogue boxes).

EDIT: Just realised that the names are the romanized versions of the Japanese names. D'oh >_< They must have translated from the official Japanese versions? In the second video it mentions electric monsters, so it's possible they know both the bootleg and Japanese versions. Or it's possible they got the translation 'electric monster' from denjuu.
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

This is hilarious! XD
I laughed a lot when the T-Fanger ask how's possible that she has 6 at time! XD
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

Bit later into the game they actually find an antenna tree on top of Mt. Pyre, too, with the game's villains having opened a link between the Denjuu world and the Pokemon World to recruit more minions. It's a rather short plot arc, though - and after which they never speak of it again. XD

The antenna tree looks like it was obtained from T2, actually. XD rather odd seeing Telefang tiles in a Pokemon game, I will say.

Someone needs to shut that LPer up and teach him how to play the frelling game, though. >> Too Dumb for Words comes to mind. XD