Hey.

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Merc

Re: Hey.

Post by Merc »

Figured I'd introduce myself here since everyone else has.

I played the infamous Pokemon Diamond bootleg about ten years ago and loved it despite the cartridge always deleting my saved files randomly. At one point I played it more than my actual pokemon games (silver at the time).

Fast forward ten years and I find out this is an actual game, but in japanese only. Thankfully you guys are making a translation patch so good job and thanks. Maybe now I'll get to finish this game for real without worrying about my saves getting deleted.

It's a shame this series never got much recognition outside of japan since I really like this game.

Oh, and my favourite is Crypto.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Welcome to Tulunk! This patch by Blaziken257 might interest you, it basically fixes a ton of the bootleg's crippling bugs - http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/6951624
Kurganon(imported)

Post by Kurganon(imported) »

Welcome ^^
(If I as a newcommer am allowed to say this :P)
Merc

Post by Merc »

Thanks. I might just play through the bootleg just to see the hilarious engrish again.
TimeWalker(imported)

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

Welcome to Tulunk Village. Enjoy your stay :P
I think so too, it's really sad that they never tried an international release. Probably could be because monsters with cellphones was weird and that people would compare it instantly with Pokémon and call it a (total) rip-off.
Merc

Post by Merc »

Even if it is similar to Pokémon, I still think it would've done well enough in other countries.

Most of its infamy comes from the badly translated and highly unstable bootleg.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I also wonder if the weapons didn't put them off, though they aren't even used as such ingame :x Just combination items.