Hello i need to talk to experts / gurus in this game

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
MomoalsX(imported)

Re: Hello i need to talk to experts / gurus in this game

Post by MomoalsX(imported) »

anybody know a real lot about the telefang 1?
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yes, a lot of us. What do you need?
MomoalsX(imported)

Hi, im new on the forum but have been playing the bootleg for a long time, what would you say was the best combination of telefangs in the first game?

im thinking a team of:

Domesday
Angioros
ryuuguu

also is domesday boss easier to beat in the speed version as you can recruit bashous?

do all the physical moves do the same amount of damage?, (not denma)

can golaking be beat first time round, if so wha happens?
please answer thanks
Curryboy(imported)

Post by Curryboy(imported) »

It's been a while since I've played the bootleg version. All my denjuu were pretty high leveled. My best choice was to use calm (Evolves from Storm) because of his immense power in power version. I'm not so sure about speed. I've only played power version so I wouldn't know much. The first denjuu you get will be very helpful if you raised it well. Also try gimuzata (the bull-like one).
MomoalsX(imported)

also which denjuu is the supernal denjuu?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I'll try to answer in order -

Best Denjuu, hmm... the best three Denjuu (average stats-wise) are Doomsday, Ryuuguu, and Bashou. It's probably a bad idea to have three Mountain-types in a row though so... best mixed type team is Doomsday, Angioros, Cryptoknight (for Speed version, you could use Fungwar and Kanzou instead if you can't get the other two.) Dendel or Teletel is also really good.

Doomsday might be easier to beat in Speed because Fungus's evolutions have a type advantage towards him, you can probably find all kinds of good substitutes in Power though (Berzelia perhaps? I like Papaver for this too, even though he's Aquatic and not Grassland.)

Physical moves do different amounts of damage, I don't think we have the amounts written anywhere yet, though. Some moves are definitely stronger than others so if a Denjuu has one move that seems to be more useful than another one, just use the better one.

You can never beat Golaking the first time you fight him, the battle is programmed so that your Denjuu's moves will miss every time and Golaking's will do maximum damage every time.

The supernal Denjuu used the same sprite as Bashou / Ruscus-Ryuuguu use (they're not related but they share their walking sprite.) I don't think it's ever said what kind of Denjuu it is, though.
MomoalsX(imported)

nice one racieb, love your youtube videos