Re: I need help!

Discuss the Dino Device 1 games here.
Curryboy(imported)

Post by Curryboy(imported) »

I started Dino Device 1 Red recently and accidentally erased two of my dinos. One I got back, but, I lost my Centauri. :p12: Is there any way to get it back? Also I keep moving around the huge field but when I try to enter a building, the girl with purple hair says something I don't understand. Can anyone help!? Thanks in advance. =)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

You can get more Centaurus Dinos by entering certain combinations of name / birthdate in the address book and then using those in the Gachasta, as seen here: http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/User:Kimbles/DD1_Notes#Centaurus_passwords I don't think there's any way to get a specific Dino back after you delete it, unfortunately (though make sure it isn't just in storage first I guess.)

As for the other part, iirc she's asking you to build a specific type of building? See if you can build a shop / arena / factory / whatever and that might be it.
Curryboy(imported)

I cannot stress this enough when I say this. T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U! I thought I'd almost never get help. I kept trying to find out what to do. But, I'm out of money. Do you think you could help me with that too if it's not too much trouble.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

The minigames in the main menu can earn you more money iirc (don't remember how much though.)
Curryboy(imported)

OK. Thanks, you've been a real big help to me! It's really been working my nerves for a long time! :)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Sorry I didn't reply to the first post earlier, didn't see the topic for like ten days :C
Curryboy(imported)

Oh, and did you get to the part where the pink haired girl says something again and the disaster BGM starts? I don't know what to do from there.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Do you have an Arena built yet? At some point iirc she demands that one be built and you can't really do anything else until you do that. Other stuff that causes the disaster BGM are factories about to blow (this happens if you have a device under construction and aren't supplying them with the parts for it in a timely manner) and natural disasters (generally something like a ground tile beginning to crack, which will cause a hole if not repaired.)
Curryboy(imported)

By Arena you mean the Colliseums right? If so I have 3 built. I checked the Kit Storage at the HQ, and all that was there were 4 Subway Kits I haven't used yet... Any more suggestions? I think it's a story event.