Re: I actually am getting to this project now

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
SM-dood(imported)

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

Tkallab wrote:ooooh, could you make a FF black mage? I love that guy. Or does it have to be telefang-related?
Yeah, I could make the Mage (I'm assuming you want FFI's sprite.) I think I was making him before, but quit for some reason, I forgot. (I'wve seen pictures of other do the mage too, pretty much all of them have the wrong hat color, heh.)

It dosen't have to be Telefang related, but if it starts straying from Telefang things I'll ask a Mod to move the thread.

Don't expect it done all too soon though, one of my online friends asked (well, told) me to make a Sunkern, and I'm having trouble finding dark green beads. :-/
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

wrote:hard-to-find colors
So I suppose a T2 Gymnos sprite is out of the question. ;^;
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Oh man, that looks really cool. XD If I could request one I'd probably ask for a Fungus or one of its evolutions, but you sound pretty busy already. ^^;

It occurs to me that this topic should be in the fanart forum anyway, so I'll move it there...
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

very nice to bad your busy id ask for a kanzou or musa
SM-dood(imported)

Sorry that I haven't uploaded anything lately, I've been at summer camp.

As for the Mage, I had him done, but then some beads fell off of him (3, to be exact) and since I'm picky I had to get rid of him. :P
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Heh. I'd have done the same thing. ;)
SM-dood(imported)

Hey guys.
I know this is an extremely big bump (...I don't get infraction points for that here, right?), but now that I'm older and have more experience with perler beads and mailing, I'll be taking commissions if anyone still wants them. (I was only like... 12-13 when I made this thread?)
I don't exactly know what the prices would be, but I'd try not to make them very high (but, shipping must be taken into account as well).
Also, to you who requested the mage forever ago, forgive me ^^;

Since this is a Telefang board I'd prefer to do denjuu, but you can request whatever you want. My disclaimer though is to just take into account that I might not be able to do it depending on the size and the colors involved, and that it may not look exactly color-wise as it does ingame. While I can make them somewhat quickly, I do not know how long it'd take for me to mail them to you. (And if anyone requests one soon, just keep in mind finals are coming up for me :p05: )

Again, I'll try to keep the prices low, but I still need to charge enough to handle the shipping and then some to make at least a little profit, but I'll try to keep the prices low as I said.
Quick question though, even if no one ends up ordering anything: Does my paypal account need to be bank-verified to accept payments/money transfers?